Updated tutorial for geapp - iPhone

Don't know how to make something and can't find a tutorial? Ask for one here.

Updated tutorial for geapp - iPhone

Postby Clokio » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:04 am

A video tutorial on how to install a updated geapp.
Cause alot changed since the first tutorial was made.
Also what to do when you have a 2nd game to put to test.
And please mention somewhere that geapp is more updated than geplayer. You might sell less geplaye, but you will reatain more people to the engine that way by clarifying.

* One for testing game
* One for distribution to apps store.

Thanks
Clokio

Score: 32 Give a positive score

Re: Updated tutorial for geapp - iPhone

Postby skydereign » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:47 pm

I can do this when I resume being an iphone developer (currently too busy). But to clarify one point, geapp isn't supposed to have more features then the geplayer. It is just that there was a need for geapp to be updated, so akr added some new features. Though I believe that in the end geplayer won't support iAds, as that would be strange for it to do so. It makes sense for geplayer and geapp to be as similar as possible and that is our goal.
skydereign

Score: 589 Give a positive score

Re: Updated tutorial for geapp - iPhone

Postby Clokio » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:15 pm

skydereign wrote:I can do this when I resume being an iphone developer (currently too busy). But to clarify one point, geapp isn't supposed to have more features then the geplayer. It is just that there was a need for geapp to be updated, so akr added some new features. Though I believe that in the end geplayer won't support iAds, as that would be strange for it to do so. It makes sense for geplayer and geapp to be as similar as possible and that is our goal.

Great but some of my codes do nothing on geplayer but at the time we speak, the same file work fine in geaap.
Clokio

Score: 32 Give a positive score

Return to Tutorial Requests