Enblast 1.1.1 (Update now!)

Talk about making games.

Re: Enblast 1.1.1 (Update now!)

Postby Wertyboy » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:00 am

jonathang wrote:This really should be in the forum's showcase!

Review
Graphics:
Amazing, not only that, it's original! Well, maybe a tiny fraction of the graphics aren't original, almost none actually. The awesome interface, and even the epic obstacles are hand-made, really amazing artwork Werty! 10/10

Gameplay:
It was repititive, but now there's so many features, it'll take months to be bored of the game. Besides most adventure games in this forums (Winter blast or Winter Blast 2 for example), this also will take a long time to be bored with. Slots, lots of obstacles, tons of purchasables, and many more features make it absolutely playable. It does get a tiny bit too hard when you're far, but that's just how most running games work. Though yes, as knuckle said, some parts are a bit bland, it's only a tiny fraction. Adding more rockets in the background could be good, but that would make spoilers for other rockets, so maybe some other objects in the background could erase the emptiness in space or the sky part of the game. Even though there are bland parts, as the game gets harder, no one would care about the blandness of the game. What does all this deserve? Another 10/10!

Sounds:
Music is amazing, it fits as we travel in space, though it gets a teensy bit boring though, so maybe adding more music like a jukebox setting might work. The sound effects are amazing, so it should nullify how boring the music is, though I still request more music, but this is still good enough already so... 9/10!

Overall:
29/30
Another game that deserves to be in the showcase, and I don't think I'm exaggerating. :lol:

Back from the death

"though it gets a teensy bit boring though" :<

knucklecrunchgames wrote:Awesome! It's in the showcase.

I hope to make my new game good enough to get showcased :D

Wow damn didn't notice that @@ And yeah, never give up hope :)

I cannot believe it's been 2 years since the development of Enblast started. Enblast must be the best thing I've ever done in my life. And it couldn't be this good without you. I don't even know if Enblast could stay until today without you. You are what makes Enblast exists. And for that, I'm giving you the best gift of mine, the last, most stable, totally completed update for Enblast. My 2-year hard work will be in this 30MB zipped file, for you. This doesn't mean I stop working on games, I might work on Enblast again some days, but I'll PROBABLY make an all new game again - an all new chapter.If you want more like this, support me, by... simply, playing , giving suggestions, and don't hate me xP. Well, see you in the near future :)

Enblast 1.1.1 is now available to download: http://enblast.webs.com/download
Changelog in the first post
Wertyboy

Score: 44 Give a positive score

Postby JamesLeonardo32 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:32 pm

Hey just saw and enjoyed the trailer to this! Now to finally give this game a try! :D
JamesLeonardo32

Score: 36 Give a positive score

Postby Zivouhr » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:45 am

Enblast is a challenging game as it progresses, but the upgrades are fun, as well as trying to dodge the meteors. 8)
City of Rott Game created on Game Editor http://cityofrott.wordpress.com/
Zivouhr

Score: 59 Give a positive score

Previous

Return to Game Development