willing to pay for step by step iphone tutorial

Don't know how to make something and can't find a tutorial? Ask for one here.

willing to pay for step by step iphone tutorial

Postby malospam » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:11 pm

I need a tutorial that shows step by step taking a project from game editor and importing it into xcode. I need step by step preferably with images, starting at the game in game editor, showing exactly step by step getting the game into xcode and then using xcode to test it out. If anyone is willing to do this I'm willing to pay a fixed cost. I have a great project that I need to port to iOS, but this is the only step holding me back, and the answers provided here are too vague. Any offers? Thanks!
malospam

Score: 0 Give a positive score

Re: willing to pay for step by step iphone tutorial

Postby malospam » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Just wanted to add, I don't want geplayer and geapp at all involved in the process, I want to use xcode only.
malospam

Postby skydereign » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:30 pm

I'd be willing to do it, as I have one in progress already, except that it uses geapp and/or geplayer. geapp is necessary for you to take a gE game and play it on an idevice. Any reason you have to not use geapp?
skydereign

Score: 589 Give a positive score

Postby schnellboot » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:16 pm

maybe he doesnt want to pay for it
schnellboot

Score: 102 Give a positive score

Postby malospam » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Thanks for the replies. I dont want to use the ge programs because I want the process as simple as possible. I have xcode and the program, do I really need geapp and player? If I do, I don't mind paying for it, just put in the tutorial step by step(please don't skip even obvious steps). So still interested?
malospam

Postby skydereign » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:20 pm

As far as we know, yes it is required. I don't see why akr would make it if it wasn't, and really it isn't geapp you are paying for. It is the license to sell the games, as you still need geapp for free games. And while I am still interested, I need to finish up some business with Omni-arts before I can fully work on the tutorial, so it may be a couple of weeks.
skydereign

Score: 589 Give a positive score

Return to Tutorial Requests