Free Graphics and Stuff - New - Pithman full source!

How to find or create sprites, graphics, sounds and music.

Re: Free Graphics and Stuff - New SpritePack! 16-bit Knight

Postby Jagmaster » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:40 pm

GEuser wrote:Well....err....both of course...because me greedy :lol:

Alrighty, we'll see what happens then ;)

knucklecrunchgames wrote:could you make sprites for me, pm me if your intrested. :)

Well, if you would like to suggest something for a pack, you're more than welcome to. I'm afraid I'm a little too tied up to do collaborate on another project (I'm involved with some projects already).

The main reasons I'm uploading these packs are to 1) to benefit the community with something anyone can use, and 2) to populate my website with some content (hehe) and 3) to experiment and practice.
I'm doing this in my spare time, which is something I don't always have.

So, like I said, if you have a specific suggestion, I'll see If I can make a spritepack, and then post a link here. That way we can all benefit.
Just as a disclaimer: I can't promise I'll produce every pack suggested, but I'll certainly try my best. Just don't ask for anything too difficult! :)
Jagmaster

Score: 82 Give a positive score

Postby GEuser » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:51 pm

jagmaster wrote:...The main reasons I'm uploading these packs are to 1) to benefit the community with something anyone can use, and 2) to populate my website with some content (hehe) and 3) to experiment and practice.
I'm doing this in my spare time, which is something I don't always have...

Jag, my request isn't important just a suggestion so please don't feel obliged if you get busy. I did check out your site. I like it, it's comming a long well and look forward to when you add more content. I know I will find it useful and make regular visits :)
GEuser

Score: 19 Give a positive score

Postby knucklecrunchgames » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Well if you have some time on your hands, I've been requesting art for my game a long time now, (I'm changing gang banger dan to agent dan)

I would love these animations:

Player walk (left and right)

Player stand (left and right)

Player shoot (left and right)

Player slide (left and right)

Player jump (left and right)

apperance:
short brown hair,
peach skin
blue shirt,
grey trousers
black eyes
holding pistol

Knuckle Crunch Games

Thankyou
knucklecrunchgames

Score: 17 Give a positive score

Postby Jagmaster » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:41 pm

GEuser wrote:Jag, my request isn't important just a suggestion so please don't feel obliged if you get busy. I did check out your site. I like it, it's comming a long well and look forward to when you add more content. I know I will find it useful and make regular visits :)

Hey, don't worry about it, you had a good suggestion that's feasible enough. A robot character would be something a lot of people would use I think. I felt I should put out some kind of disclaimer just for the rare instance that someone would be like "Ehr mer gerdnersss, GRERPHERCS!" and make some kind of ridiculous request that I would in no way be able to pull off. And also to make it clear that I wasn't available to collaborate on another project atm.

And also, thank you for the feedback on the website, It means a lot to me, as it's my first venture into familiarizing myself with html and web coding. I'll add content as fast as I can pump it out :)

knucklecrunchgames wrote:I would love these animations...

Very specific, but it should be feasible enough as well. I'll see what I can do ;)

In other news, I've uploaded the blend file for the knight to blendswap for your dissection pleasure - http://www.blendswap.com/blends/view/67701. Enjoy!
Jagmaster

Postby GEuser » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:44 pm

Cool, keep us updated jag. Oh, just another thing, have you tried working with HTML5. The canvass actor is interesting. I find this site useful as a quick reference:
http://www.w3schools.com/

Here's the HTML5 link from w3schools:-
http://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_intro.asp

XLM is another thing I'm trying to look into. It's suppose to be DATA side for web equivalent to HTML side, so goes hand in hand with display data (HTML) and store data format (xml) but I know people have used it for all sorts of applications as a data storage and management resource including creating simple coding languages, tree structures for in game character profile creation tools(INFINITY UNIVERSE game), etc... Sounds like useful stuff. Thought I'd mention it.

Don't forget to keep us informed of updates especially since I tend to be embroiled in stuff here and there and forget to look up peoples sites. I know HBlade and others have websites but haven't visited them recently, So it's always good to prompt us in your direction :D
GEuser

Score: 19 Give a positive score

Postby Jagmaster » Mon May 06, 2013 3:14 am

Thanks for the links GEuser. :)

I've just added a tileset to the knight spritepack! Check it out in the first post >>
There is a possibility that I will make a tutorial on sprite creation...
Jagmaster

Postby Hblade » Mon May 06, 2013 4:13 pm

Jag! I love that tileset! :D
Subscribe to my YouTube? - Yes| No
Hblade

Score: 181 Give a positive score

Postby Jagmaster » Mon May 06, 2013 5:13 pm

Thanks H! :)
Jagmaster

Postby Hblade » Mon May 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Your welcome =) =D
Subscribe to my YouTube? - Yes| No
Hblade

Score: 181 Give a positive score

Postby LeeFesler » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:17 am

This was actually really good! Especially from being done in Blender! I love it! Its free yo use in anything??? Cause i was thinking about using it as a main caracter for a game im making. :3 of course id credit though.
Be a DJENTLEMAN!!!!! \m/
LeeFesler

Score: 3 Give a positive score

Postby Goettsch » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:12 am

yes it's free, but maybe give credits to Jagmaster
Support me and open these links:
http://adf.ly/pZps0 (as many times as you can)
http://VisitsToMoney.com/index.php?refId=470333 (open once)
http://Visitors2Cash.com/ref.php?refId=169224 (open once)
My games:
Kingdoms of... http://adf.ly/pZq5O
Goettsch

Score: 5 Give a positive score

Postby Jagmaster » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:38 am

@LeeFesler Yup, that's what it's here for. Glad you like the assest, and hope you find them useful

- I also added additional license info for additional clarity! Hooray for adding!

Credit Second Bake

Have an awesome new year guys!
Jagmaster

Postby LeeFesler » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:30 pm

Then I will. :D but I was wondering for a request maybe???? Like if you check out my game demo, Kill Them PIG EGGS!!! , I was wondering if you would be able to make the pig eggs in multiple types? Like a cowboy egg, soldier egg, and stuff like that! Cruz obviously you are a SKILLED artist. :) and you don't know how much that would help me. By leaps and bounds!! So of course I'd credit. ;) and you'll forever have a follower!!! Lol still plus one point to you. :)
Be a DJENTLEMAN!!!!! \m/
LeeFesler

Postby Jagmaster » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:49 am

As long as I can put them here to build for everyone to download!

Actually, Eggs shouldn't be to hard for me, heh they'd probably be over-easy! LAWL GETIT? THAT WAS AN EGG JOKE! I'M SO FUNNY RIGHT?!?!?!!!!!11!
*coughs*
ahem...

Yeah... would you like them in a 3-D style, a vector style (like you have in your game currently), or a pixel art style?

Man, I've been away from this thread too long. At some point I was intending to make some robots or an agent or somethin'.
Jagmaster

Postby LeeFesler » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Like what I currently have going would be fantastic. :D but I wouldn't mind others gt in it, theydbhave to face the fact my ass is gonna be all over it. XD and that joke though. XDDDDD lol perfect. Lol

But you could also, maybe, possibly, kinda, be able to make grown pigs to??? ;D haha. You don't have to. Butbwi the pigg eggs, like soldier ones, cowboy ones, and this like that would be sweet. :)

I sound like a needy ass girl. XD
Be a DJENTLEMAN!!!!! \m/
LeeFesler

PreviousNext

Return to Game Resources