Menu Item font size in game editor window

Game Editor comments and discussion.

Menu Item font size in game editor window

Postby millepix » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:12 am

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right section for this question. What I'm wondering is - is there any way to increase the size of the fonts in the menus - or maybe I should say what I want to do is the equivalent of ctrl+ which increases the size of things when viewing in browsers so those of us with less than great eyesight can have some bigger fonts and such to read. I love game-editor but find myself squinting to see the menu tabs and other things on the pop ups. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks for any help.
:shock: (that's my eyes bugging out to see - not shock :D
millepix

Score: 0 Give a positive score

Re: Menu Item font size in game editor window

Postby tzoli » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:55 am

As far as I remember it's only possible to zoom on the actors and not on the menu. But I might be wrong.
Creepers are capable of climbing ladders, despite lacking arms. (Minecraft wiki)
tzoli

Score: 15 Give a positive score

Re: Menu Item font size in game editor window

Postby millepix » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:54 pm

Hi - thanks for the input - I forgot I asked this but came back to the forum because of the same issue :D

I think it's a screen resolution issue - if I use game editor in Windows (XP) on the same machine I get a bigger menu/screensize - enough so my eyes aren't straining.

The linux version seems to read the screen smaller or something. I've just upped the screen resolution - or actually decreased it to 1024 x 758 from 1280x1024 - and now the linux menu is ok to read.

I don't understand what's going on in the software code but I think I'll ask over on the linux section in case anyone knows. For now I'll use this 'fix' -

Thanks again. :D
millepix

Score: 0 Give a positive score

Return to GE - General