The White Gravestone Man To The Wood

Anything that doesn't belong in the other forums.

The White Gravestone Man To The Wood

Postby Spectrogram » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:25 am

Was on the internets looking to see if there were any title screen templates I could use and stumbled across something that looked intriguing.
The heading was called "Video Game Generator - Sos" and thus I did a click.

The website consisted of the most simple option, and that was to give the game a title and press "Generate".
I had no ideas, and entered the title "The Insecure Child's Guide to Relativity".
It brought me to the next page, where there was a big text bog saying that all the words in my title were stupid, and that it will replace them with other words. The new words became "The White Gravestone Man to Wood" followed by a download link. So I downloaded it, and played it.

It was rather bad.
I don't know what it was supposed to be, but my sprite either looked like a cloud or a pile of mashed potatoes and it consisted on nothing but flying around and encountering enemies like white dots, other white dots, apples named Ash and miscellaneous people where your only options were "Fight!" and "Don't Fight!".

Check it out for yourself... http://www.sos.gd/videogamegenerator

I have to say, it's much easier to do this, but when you make your own game, there's a bit more feeling of success and less feeling of a palm striking your face.
Make your games from scratch. This just... doesn't really get you anywhere.

Cheers! :wink:
Spectrogram

Score: 3 Give a positive score

Return to Other